Monday, August 20, 2012

Fave dramas

My previous Asian drama top ten (technically eleven) (no particular order) XD

King of Baking,
Giant,
My Girl,
Delightful Girl Choon-hyang,
Autumn Concerto,
Cinderella's Sister,
Goong,
Sam Soon,
Save the last dance for me,
1 Litre of Tears OR HYD Japan (couldn't decide)

but after watching City Hunter, I needed to change the list around XD

Top 11 atm

Dramas I stayed up watching
City Hunter: great balance of action/romance, great music!
My Girl: cute story, cool music!
King of Baking: typical good beats bad; underdog wins drama
Save the last dance for me: sweet and sad drama, lovely ballad theme songs ^^

My first drama
Goong:love the costumes, weeeeee~

The others
Giant: Massive 60 episodes and very complex/detailed drama, I had to take a break from it in the middle because it was just so long!
Delightful Girl Choon-hyang: Generally fun drama though the bad guy is pretty well... mean!
Autumn Concerto: Not generally a TW drama fan but this one is heartwarming
Sam Soon: Fun drama and really appreciated it more after watching Hello Franceska XD
1 Litre of Tears: sad drama
49 Days: another sad drama!

Kicked out Cinderella's Sister because of the ending... >.< and Hana Yori Dango, it was a great live-action of the manga but it's nothing new since it's based on a manga/anime and already had the TW drama (not that I've watched it)!

My new membership card for the museum, w00t!

No comments:

Post a Comment